Thursday, January 31, 2008

The second Iskander series novel, The Wildcat's Victory, is in the process of being released. The Double Dragon site is up -- http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com/single.php?ISBN=1-55404-538-X
Go and take a look.

The other sites -- Amazon for the POD paperback and Kindle, Fictionwise, etc will follow in the next few days.

I'm not too sure about the cover picture yet. I like the dramatic atmosphere but I'm not sure I see the figure clearly enough to understand the pose. Maybe it's me, not looking with the right eyes.

I will be starting a virtual book tour for the novel. A new blogsite will be part of the procedure, but I will also announce the activity on this one.

I did join another writer's blog, late last year. http://mdbenoit.blogspot.com/ The idea is we can keep posts coming more frequently with more writers. That'd be a great idea, but I'm told search engines will flag the sites as spam if they see the same posts in several places. It means I have to write something different at each one.

Oh well, I guess I call myself a writer.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home